Applications are invited for the following post in an ICMR research project entitled “Nterminal region of Mycobacterium avium KatG protein: Role in identification of M. avium complex (MAC) disease in HIV patients”. Candidates possessing the following qualifications may appear for the interview on 26th April’ 2011 in the office of Head of the Department at 3:00 P.M.
Junior Research Fellow:
Eligibility: M.Sc. Biochemistry/Biotechnology with ICMR JRF/UGC-CSIR (NETLS/JRF) qualified.
Remuneration: as per ICMR rules.
(Dr. Indu Verma)
Department of Biochemistry,
Application Deadline is 26 April 2011
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- 2011-12 JRF Position in Department of Mathematics India
- JRF Positions in the Department of Chemistry at IIT-Ropar 2011-12, India
- Research Positions in NIOH at Ahmedabad – India
- ISV Postdoctoral Position in Biochemistry, Molecular and Cell Biology 2010, Belgium
- University of Calcutta Scholarships in the Department of Applied Optics & Photonics, India