Switzerland is offering ten university bursaries to South African students for the academic year 2011/2012. Preference will be given to doctoral and post doctoral application but does not exclude masters applications. These bursaries are granted for studies and research at Swiss Universities and Federal Institutes of Technology (you will find a list of Swiss Universities and Federal Institutes of Technology on www.swissuni.ch). Candidates should not be older than 35 years (born after 1 January 1976). Before applying, candidates should establish if their planned study program or research project can be carried out at the university concerned. Therefore, they will have to contact the Professor or the Administrator responsible for the postgraduate course or research.
If the candidate has passed her/his exams, but not yet received the diploma, an original document officially stamped by the University of graduation, stating that the candidate has been successful and informing of the date when the diploma will be received, must be enclosed.
Application Deadline is 31 October, 2011
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Swiss Government Scholarships for Fine Arts and Music – Switzerland
- Bursaries for Nuclear Energy for South African Students 2012-13 by SANHARP, South Africa
- Swiss Government Scholarships for Foreign Students 2010-2011, Sweden
- Sub-Saharan African Students DRD Scholarships in South Africa
- Global South Scholar-In-Residence Programme 2011, Switzerland