The Marc de Montalembert Foundation and the French National Institute of Art History (INHA) have formed a partnership to create and administer the Marc de Montalembert Prize, an award of 8,000 euros intended to further, over a period of six to nine months, a research project whose outcome should constitute an original contribution to the knowledge of the arts of the Mediterranean world.
The mission of the Marc de Montalembert Foundation is to advance cultural understanding between young people of the Mediterranean basin ; that of the French Art History Institute is, among other vocations, to promote international cooperation among Art History scholars and curators. In a natural association of common purposes, the two organizations have joined together to establish the Marc de Montalembert Prize.
Applicants must: o be a citizen of a country on the Mediterranean coast, or have been born in one of these countries, o be less than 35 years of age on the closing date of the applications period, o hold a university degree.
Application Deadline is 30th November, 2011
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Street Arts and Spectacle Bursary Award 2011 by The Arts Council, Ireland
- Research Fellow Drought Tolerance of Mediterranean Oaks Germany
- Master’s Scholarship at Paris Institute of Technology 2011, France
- PhD position Mediterranean Archaeology Italy
- Doctoral Program in Life Sciences and Biomedicine by Paris University