The Japanese Grant Aid for Human Resource Development Scholarship (JDS) project has been started in the Philippines since 2002. Up to day, total of 199 fellows have been sent to Japan under the project.
JDS project is now inviting potential applicants who understand its aims and are interested in 2-year master degree program at Japanese accepting universities for the academic year 2012-2013.The program will be instructed in English. The number of dispatches is 20 per year.
1. A Filipino Citizen
2. Between 22 and 39 years old as of April 1, 2012 (in principle)
3. Civilian government employee in Target Organization with permanent status, and has at least 2-year work experience at the time of application
4. Has a performance rating of at least ‘Very Satisfactory’ in the past year
5. Has Bachelor’s degree relevant to the applying field. For Component 1-2, 16 years of formal education is required (in principle), however, relevant academic/research career or working experience can be considered as the alternative to meet the requirement.
6. Has not been awarded foreign scholarship for Master’s degree
Application Deadline is November 9, 2011
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Japanese Grant Aid for Human Resource Development Scholarship Program 2011, Japan
- Te Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Programme 2010/12, Philippines
- Japanese Urological Association (JUA) International Foundation Scholarships 2012, Japan
- The Nippon Foundation Fellowships For Asian – Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, the Philippines and Thailand
- 2011 Japanese Residencies Program – Japan