We are inviting applications for 8 fully funded PhD scholarships in the following interdisciplinary areas: biology, cognitive neurology, cognitive science, linguistics and psychology (clinical, cognitive, developmental and social).
The program will start 1st October 2011 and offers numerous benefits to its students: salary for a period of 3 to 4 years (including health and social insurance), equipped work space, cover of research consumables, specific technological training courses (e.g. fMRI, EEG), presentation, writing and teaching skill training, full funding of congress participation, workshops and international courses, including stays in foreign partner laboratories.
Candidates must hold a master’s degree or equivalent with a relevant specialization in one of the above listed academic areas of the programme at the time of entry. Prior application is possible. The language of the graduate programme (teaching) is English; hence English proficiency is indispensable. The programme strives for equal representation of female PhD students so
Application Deadline is 9th May 2011
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Fully-Funded International Research Scholarships (FIRS) UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Computer Science, Information Systems and Statistics 2011 in NIDA, Thailand
- Fully Funded PhD Studentship in Organic Chemistry, Monash University – Australia
- 10 PhD Positions at The Vienna University of Technology – Austria
- PhD Scholarships in Biomolecular Medicine – Austria