Now in its fourth decade of fostering academic excellence, Cuyahoga Community College is proud to continue its annual award of the Academic Excellence Scholarship Program for recent high school graduates. Awardees have consistently remained amongst the highest academic performers at the College. In selecting students for the Academic Excellence Scholarship Program, the College has always partnered with its high school colleagues. Cuyahoga Community College offers its students a faculty focused on teaching, learning and student success. Academic and student services include outstanding technology learning centers, small classes, counseling, advising and tutoring. Students are selected for the Scholarship on the basis of excellence in scholarship, leadership, and service and character. Three major criteria are used to select awardees.
• Plan to attend Cuyahoga Community College Fall 2012
• 3.00 or better overall high school GPA, on a 4.00 point scale o Submit an official high school transcript to verify grade point average
• Eligible to enroll in College-level English and Mathematics classes (based on results of College placement assessments)
• Complete scholarship essay
• Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid
Application deadline is April 30, 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- HSF/Achievement Scholarship by Community College, USA
- Upward Bound Scholarship by North Shore Community College, USA
- Undergraduate Scholarship for Guam applicants at Guam Community College 2012, USA
- Jefferson Community College Nontraditional Scholarship, USA
- Desert Schools Community Service Scholarship 2012, USA