The Aileen Plant Memorial Scholarship is intended for an Indigenous student with an interest in Indigenous public health issues in Australia. Applicants should be currently enrolled in an eligible Health Sciences undergraduate degree, postgraduate certificate or diploma at Curtin University in 2012. The Scholarship is to honour the work of Aileen Plant in the public health sector and in particular in Australian Indigenous health. The purpose of the Scholarship is to encourage and reward Indigenous Australians who demonstrate academic and leadership potential.
-Be an Indigenous Australian Currently enrolled in an eligible Health Sciences undergraduate degree, postgraduate certificate or postgraduate diploma at Curtin University
-Be undertaking their first undergraduate degree or postgraduate certificate or postgraduate diploma at Curtin University in 2012
-Be eligible for a Commonwealth Supported place
Application deadline is 6/08/2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit the below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Aileen Plant Memorial Scholarship for Australian Students by Curtin University, Australia
- Curtin Humanitarian Fund Scholarship 2011 by Curtin University, Australia
- Ruth Arnold and Jonathan Croft Memorial Bursary by Curtin University, Australia
- Curtin Offshore Partner Research Scholarship by Curtin University, Australia
- China Scholarship Council (CSC) – Curtin Joint PhD Scholarships, Australia