A postdoctoral position is available for one year at the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Southern Denmark, with starting date 1 January 2011 or soon thereafter.
The successful applicant will study antibiotic resistance mechanisms in bacteria. The main focus will be on antibiotics that target the bacterial ribosome and how resistance is conferred by changes in the methylation of the ribosomal RNAs. Applicants must have a PhD degree in Molecular Biology or a related field and experience in mass spectrometric determination of RNA modifications.
The successful applicant will be employed in accordance with the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and AC (the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations).
The application must include the following:
• A curriculum vitae including information on previous employment and teaching experience.
• A full list of publications stating the scientific publication on which the applicant wishes to rely.
• A list of all enclosures.
Application Deadline is 8 December 2010
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Postdoctoral Position in LNA-Modified Aptamers 2010, Denmark
- Ph.D. fellow in Food-borne Bacteria in Plants: Uptake, Survival and Decontamination” – Denmark
- Denmark Postdoctoral Research Position within Vision-based Human Motion Analysis
- Postdoctoral Position in Chemical Biology and Organic Chemistry – Denmark
- PhD Position in Ecophysiology – Denmark