The scholarships provide an opportunity for students of diverse backgrounds from all countries in Asia to study and do research work together in the truly international environment at AIT, to build a good foundation for international understanding among people of Asia. Each scholarship award covers tuition and fees, accommodation, and a bursary for living expenses in AIT’s residential campus, for the entire period of the 22-month master’s degree program.
Any citizen of Asian Countries
-Graduated in related fields from accredited institution.
-Have a good education record in a 4-year undergraduate program with CGPA above 3.5 or equivalent, and high proficiency in English (a TOEFL score of 550 or equivalent).
Application Deadline is April 15, 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Thai Govt Scholarships for Asian Students by Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand
- Asian Institute of Technology Postdoctoral Fellowships – Thailand
- Journalism Fellowship Program by the Southeast Asian Press Alliance, Thailand
- The Nippon Foundation Fellowships For Asian – Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, the Philippines and Thailand
- Majesties Scholarships and RTG Fellowships, Thailand