Queen Mary is keen to contribute actively to the development of the higher education sector in Bangladesh and offers two Queen Mary, University of London – Bangladesh Capacity Building Scholarships. Each of these scholarships will provide full tuition fees for full time MPhil/PhD study at Queen Mary in one of the following areas:
1. Biological and Chemical Sciences
2. Computer Science
3. Electronic Engineering
6. Mathematical Sciences
1. Applicants must be Bangladeshi nationals who are currently studying or working at an institution recognised by the University Grants Commission, Bangladesh
2. Candidates must have a minimum of sixteen years of education in a relevant field. Students with MS level qualifications and research experience will be at an advantage
3. Candidates should have graduated within the last 2 years
4. Candidates should have first division marks throughout their academic career
5. Candidates must meet Queen Mary’s standard English requirements – IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
6. Candidates must be able to support themselves financially either through personal finance or through support from their institution. UKBA guidelines state that living expenses in central London are £9,600 per year.
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Queen Mary Joint PhD Scholarships with China Scholarship Council – UK
- Postdoctoral Research Assistant at University of London – UK
- The International Postgraduate Scholarships at University of the Arts London – UK
- PhD Position available at Knowledge and Capacity Development in the Water Sector – Netherlands
- University College London Scholarships for Overseas Students – UK