The University of Birmingham is pleased to announce 18 PhD scholarships for students from China. This major new scholarship scheme is open to all fields and named in honour of Li Siguang, one of Birmingham’s most famous Chinese graduates. The scholarship is offered in partnership with the China Scholarship Council (CSC). There are currently more than one hundred PhD students from China studying at Birmingham in a wide variety of fields.
-Six scholarships a year will be awarded, on a competitive basis, for three years of PhD study at the University of Birmingham to include tuition fees and living costs.
- Applicants must first apply to the University for admission to a doctoral programme. You must state in your application that you intend to apply for funding through the UoB/CSC joint scholarship programme
Application Deadline is 20 March each year
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- University of Birmingham offers Research Fellowships 2011, UK
- DR Elite Scholarships by the University of Birmingham, UK
- International Postgraduate Scholarships by University of Birmingham, UK
- Human Computer Interaction Birmingham Research Fellow UK
- Duan-Zu Scholarship by Henley Business School, University of Reading, UK