The BMO Financial Group’s philanthropic investments include a variety of educational initiatives. They are committed to providing programs needed to benefit the broader community. The BMO Financial Group Diversity Scholarships at Ryerson University will provide enhanced access to post-secondary education for traditionally underrepresented groups including women, visible minorities, international students, students with disabilities and aboriginal students. There will be a total of up to 15 scholarships offered to students officially enrolled in a four-year full-time undergraduate degree program.
-Must be from traditionally underrepresented groups including women, visible minorities, international students, students with disabilities and aboriginal students.
-Officially enrolled in a four-year full-time undergraduate degree program.Students currently enrolled in 1 st , 2 nd or 3 rd year with a minimum 2.00 cumulative grade point average will be considered for a $1,000 or $2,500 scholarship. Deadline: March 1, 2012. All scholarships awarded will be deposited directly to students’ tuition fees, for the following academic year.
- Demonstrated financial need reflected in the Budget Form submitted.
- Submission of a personal letter (750 words or less) which describes both successes and challenges experienced while pursuing a postsecondary education and the importance of receiving this scholarship.
Application Deadline is March 1, 2012
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Ontario First Generation Bursary Program by Ryerson University Canada
- Full PhD Scholarship in Geotechnical Engineering by The Ryerson University Canada
- Scholarships and Financial Aid for Undergraduate Scholarships at Colby-Sawyer College – USA
- Group of Eight Equity & Merit Scholarships – Australia
- Communication Studies and Journalism Scholarships by The Rogers Sportsnet – Canada