Applications are invited from highly motivated and academically excellent UK/EU or OS candidates to study in our doctoral programme in any area of Business, Economics, Finance, Management or Law, starting in September/October 2011.
Numbers of Scholarships:
A limited number of scholarships are available and will be offered on a competitive basis. They are for full-time studies and cover a maintenance award, fee payments and research support costs. The scholarships are for a period of four years, subject to satisfactory progress.
Level of Maintenance:
The level of the maintenance element of the scholarships is linked to the level of corresponding awards made by UK research councils and may be subject to regular review. Current maintenance payment is £13,590pa. The scholarships are free of both tax and national insurance contributions.
In addition to work on the doctoral research project, successful applicants will be expected to contribute to associated activities within the Business School.
Application Deadline is 4th April 2011
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- PhD Studentship in UK by Middlesex University Business School of Law Department
- School of Business, Economics and Informatics Research Studentships UK
- 2010-11 Newcastle Business School Studentships UK
- PhD Studentship at Open University Business School 2011, UK
- University of Manchester Research Impact Alumni Studentships 2011-12, UK