As the mining industry develops, the community faces a capacity shortage with the decreasing talent pool. In recognition of this issue, the Centre has established a number of CEPMLP Mineral Law Bursaries to assist and encourage professionals to equip themselves with the tools and knowledge to face the sector’s future challenges.
Applicants for the LLM in Mineral Law & Policy are eligible for the CEPMLP Mineral Law Bursary which is an award of £6,000 towards the cost of the tuition fees.
Application deadline is 31 May 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit the below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Wellcome Trust PhD Programme for Clinicians at University of Dundee Scotland
- PhD Studentship in Engineering Physics by University of Dundee, UK
- Pharmacy Bursary by University of Kent, UK
- Moving on Bursary Scholarships at Edinburgh Napier University, UK
- AKS Postgraduate Bursary for International Students in Korean Studies by University of London, UK