i) Chinese Language and Literature:- One or two years basic grounding in Chinese language (i.e. a certificate/degree/Diploma from reputed/recognized institutions).
ii) Fine Arts (Painting & Sculpture):- Should have obtained Bachelors Degree in Fine Arts with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
iii) Other subjects:- Should have obtained post-graduate degree with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in a related subject. The selected candidates may have to undergo Chinese Language study for one year prior to undertaking study in the areas of their choice.
Applications are invited from Indian nationals, on plain paper, in the format given below, for the award of Chinese Government Scholarship tenable from September, 2012 for higher studies/research/specialized training in the subject fields of Chinese Language and Literature, Business Management (MBA), Plant Breeding and Genetics, Environmental Science, Fine Arts (Painting and Sculpture), Agronomy, Sericulture and Botany.
Application Deadline is 20-03-2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Chinese Government Scholarship Scheme for Undergraduate, Masters and Doctoral Degrees – China
- Chinese Government Scholarship 2012-2013 by Chongqing University, China
- Chinese Government Scholarship Program 2011-12 for International Students
- Chinese Government Scholarship Program
- Shanghai Municipal Government Scholarship for International Students, China