This fellowship program has been established for surgeons to gain training and experience in all phases of clinical research (study planning, monitoring, data analysis and publication).This is one main objective of the fellowship. The fellow should be able to provide a completed database from his/her own clinic with the task to perform analyzes and publish the results by the end of the 3-month period. Preliminary work may be necessary before coming to AOCID depending on the complexity and progress of the identified study.
Medical Doctor (MD) with minimum surgical training (completed the AO Principles Course)
-Published at least one clinical investigation
-Willing and able to dedicate at least 10%–20% of time in clinical research
-Communication skills and ability to work in a team Proficient in English language (spoken and written) Supported by an AOTrauma, AOSpine, AOCMF member at the home clinic.
Application deadline is 31 May 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit the below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- SSI/ISID Infectious Diseases Research Fellowship Program, Switzerland
- Clinical Research Fellowship for Medical Students, USA
- Clinical Research Fellowship by Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Iran
- Zane Cohen Clinical Fellowship Achievement Award – Canada
- HIV and Drug Use Research Fellowship Programme – Switzerland