To help talented individuals in South Africa, Morocco, Egypt and Nigeria realize their potential by attending the Top Ranked Cranfield Full-time MBA course. Strength of the application: an applicant’s achievements, academic credentials and professional track record. The interviewer’s report: an assessment of the applicant’s communication and interpersonal skills, leadership and/or entrepreneurial potential as well as the candidate’s likely contribution to the professional and cultural make-up of the cohort and overall experience of the MBA class.
These awards are open to self-funded South African, Moroccan, Egyptian and Nigerian applicants.
Application deadline is 1 June 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit the below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- MBA Scholarships for Asians by Cranfield University, UK
- MBA Scholarships for African Countries by Cranfield University, UK
- MTech Ovivo Opportunity Position in Water Processes by Cranfield University, UK
- PhD Studentship in Detection of Environmental Nanoparticles 2011 by Cranfield University, UK
- Cranfield MBA Maori Scholarship 2011, New Zealand