The scholarship will provide cash payment of $5,000 to be paid in two equal installments of $2,500 post census date each semester. The amount can be used at the recipient’s discretion to contribute towards education-related expenses such as course fees and text-books.
-Be identified as an Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander and accepted as such by the community in which they live, or have lived.
-Be enrolled full-time (75 credit points minimum), in an eligible degree in Semester 2, 2012 maintain a Course Weighted Average (CWA) of at least 55.
-Be eligible for a Commonwealth Supported place at the University Demonstrate financial hardship.
Application deadline is 10/08/2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit the below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Curtin Humanitarian Fund Scholarship 2011 by Curtin University, Australia
- Aileen Plant Memorial Scholarship for Australian Students by Curtin University, Australia
- Curtin Offshore Partner Research Scholarship by Curtin University, Australia
- Aileen Plant Memorial Scholarship by Curtin University, Australia
- Sunway AUSMAT (WACE) International Scholarship by Curtin University, Australia