The Faculty of Graduate Studies’ Dean’s Award for Indigenous Graduate Students is an award to recognize and support academic excellence. The Office of Indigenous Affairs and the Faculty of Graduate Studies have collaborated in the development of these awards for Indigenous students.
-Canadian Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) student.
-Registered in full-time graduate studies at the Master’s or Doctoral level during the entire 12 months of the award (must provide proof of acceptance into a graduate program—whether you have already begun your program OR have just registered).
- A first-class average (a grade of “A-”) in your last year of schooling (copy of transcripts required)
Application deadline is July 23, 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit the below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- John Michael Brownutt Scholarship for Undergraduate/Graduate Students by University of Victoria, Canada
- 2011-12 University of Victoria Graduate Student Fellowships, Canada
- The James Dyson Award for Graduate Students 2011, Canada
- Tamarack Graduate Award in Diabetes Research, Canada
- Patience Thoms Indigenous Australian Scholarships 2012 by Griffith University, Australia