The completed applications of eligible applicants will be evaluated by the Desert Schools Community Service Scholarship Committee. Selected recipients will be awarded one of the following: one $10,000 scholarship, one $5,000 scholarship or one of five $1,000 scholarship awards. If selected as a recipient, the student will be expected to authorize release of information regarding community service activities, essays, and a parental consent form to utilize images and photos of recipients in media and marketing materials for publicity purposes. Recipients are required to notify the Committee of any change of address and school enrollment. Desert Schools reserves the right to make changes at any time.
Scholarship applicants must meet the following requirements:
• Complete 50 or more hours of documented, qualified community service between July 1st, 2011, and March 2nd, 2012
• Be a 2012 graduating high school senior
• Be a child or relative of a current member, or be a member, of Desert Schools Federal Credit Union
• Have a cumulative high school grade point average of 3.0 or above
• Plan to enroll in, beginning in the fall of 2012, a full-time undergraduate course of study at an accredited two- or four-year college or university located in Arizona
Application Deadline is March 2nd, 2012
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.