The Governor of the 4th District is proud to recognize our students’ achievements in academic study, service to the community, and service to the profession.The AAF – 4th District is pleased to offer the following 2012 scholarships for students currently matriculating toward a bachelors’ or master’s degree in an advertising related field in Florida and the Caribbean.
Must be currently enrolled and returning to undergraduate or graduate study in the Fall 2012 2. Must be matriculating toward a baccalaureate or master’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications, public relations, art, graphics arts or other related areas of study. 3. Must have overall GPA 3.0 and a GPA 3.5 in the major. (GPA: 4 point scale)
Application Deadline is March 1, 2012
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Hellenic Link-Midwest Scholarship 2011 for Undergraduate and Graduate Students, USA
- Boren Scholarship for American Undergraduate Students – USA
- AGBU International Scholarship 2011 for Undergraduate Students of Armenian Descent
- The Rangel Graduate Fellowship Position USA
- Naming and Branding Scholarship for Undergraduate Students 2011-12, USA