Studies of plant aquaporins in the model system Arabidopsis thaliana. Identification of posttranslational modifications affecting the gating of aquaporins and identification and characterization of interacting regulatory proteins. Part of the experimental work, a few months, may have to be done in the US.
Basic entry requirements for PhD studies are: a degree at advanced level, courses to an extent of at least 240 credits, of which at least 60 at advanced level, or corresponding proficiencies. Specific requirements for this position: Master exam or similar exam in biochemistry, molecular biology or related topic preferentially with experience in molecular genetics.
Application Deadline is December 28, 2011
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Doctoral Grant in Biomedicine by Lund University, Sweden
- Doctoral Studentship in Music by Lund University , Sweden
- Doctoral Studentship in Music 2011 by University of Lund, Sweden
- Lund University offers Doctoral Studentship 2012 in Theoretical Chemistry, Sweden
- Doctoral Grant in Theoretical Ecology 2011 by Lund University Sweden