The candidate will be admitted to the PhD programme at the Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Oslo. The purpose of the fellowship is research training leading to the successful completion of a PhD degree. The proposed starting date for the fellowship is 1 July 2012 onwards. ARENA is a cross-disciplinary research centre under the Faculty of Social Sciences at the University of Oslo. It is a highly renowned centre for research on the transformation of Europe, in particular on the processes of political change.
Applicants must hold a Master’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field within the social sciences or the humanities. Please note that only candidates who have submitted their MA thesis prior to the application closing date may apply for the position. A prerequisite for taking up the position is the successful completion of a master degree. Knowledge of and interest in the EU and European studies is required. The working language at ARENA is English, and a good command of English is therefore considered an advantage.
Application deadline is 15 May 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit the below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Senior Research Position in European Studies by Oslo University , Norway
- Doctoral Research Fellowship in Humanities at University of Oslo – Norway
- Doctoral research fellowship in early Christianity Studies Norway
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Higher Education Studies by the University of Oslo, Norway
- Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Cosmology 2011 by University of Oslo, Norway