The PhD fellow shall in her/his own research have a focus on the relationships between sonic features and body motion in performance and listening situations, and shall in her/his research make use of both qualitative/descriptive and quantitative/technology-assisted methods. The appointment is for a period of 3 years and the doctoral thesis is expected to be completed within the given time frame.
A Master degree or equivalent. The master degree or equivalent has to be achieved by the time of application.
Application deadline is September 1, 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit the below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Doctoral Research Fellowship in European Studies by University of Oslo, Norway
- Doctoral Research Fellowship in Humanities at University of Oslo – Norway
- Doctoral Research Fellowship in Philosophy by University of Oslo, Norway
- PhD Research Fellowship in Geosciences by University of Oslo, Norway
- Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Cosmology 2011 by University of Oslo, Norway