The person appointed will be affiliated with the Faculty’s organized research training. The academic work must result in a doctoral thesis that will be defended at the Faculty with a view to obtaining the degree of PhD. The successful candidate is expected to join the existing research milieu or network and contribute to its development.
A Master degree or equivalent. The master degree or equivalent has to be achieved by the time of application.
Application deadline is September 1, 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit the below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Doctoral Research Fellowship in Philosophy by University of Oslo, Norway
- Department of Philosophy, Classics, History of Art and Ideas Doctoral Research Fellowship – Norway
- Doctoral Research Fellowship in Musicology by University of Oslo, Norway
- Doctoral Research Fellowship in Humanities at University of Oslo – Norway
- Doctoral Research Fellowship in European Studies by University of Oslo, Norway