This postgraduate scholarship provides the full cost of tuition fees and a contribution of £4,000 towards living costs and is open to students and graduates from the School of Management, Zhejiang University, China. It is available (dependent on eligibility) for 1 year. When a student has confirmed their acceptance of an offer they can apply in writing to Professor Zhong-Ming Wang, School of Management, Zhejiang University, PR China, enclosing a letter of application, a CV and two references (one academic). The succesful applicant will be informed in July.
Any graduate or final year student in the School of Management, Zhejiang University, China; who has received and accepted an offer of a place on a postgraduate masters programmes in accounting, international business, human resource management, entrepreneurship, marketing and international management and paid the required deposit.
Application Deadline is 30 June 2012
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- The Henley Business School Scholarship 2012 by University of Reading, UK
- Huck Centre Scholarship for Business Studies 2011 in University of Reading UK
- Business School China – HND scholarships UK
- The Dean’s Scholarship 2013 by University of Reading, UK
- International PhD Scholarship 2011 by Lancashire Business School, UK