The Eleanor Pinkney Oddie Scholarship is an award of £1,000 for one full-time student who is undertaking a dissertation on a Latin-related subject as part of one of the following programmes of study.The award has been established by Professor Guy Oddie (BArch 1944; Dip Town and Country Planning, 1945) to encourage the study of the Latin language. The award is named after Professor Oddie’s mother, Eleanor, whose determined support enabled him to come to Newcastle University.
UK, EU and international students are eligible for this award.
Application deadline is 1st June 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Eleanor Pinkney Oddie Postgraduate Scholarship for Latin 2011, UK
- Postgraduate Scholarship for Indian Students by Newcastle University, UK
- Latin America Scholarships by Nottingham Trent University, UK
- Newcastle University International Postgraduate Scholarship 2012, UK
- Overseas Research Scholarship 2012 by Newcastle University, UK