This scholarship has been established by a bequest to the University of Adelaide from the late Everard Terence Hearn.Applicants must be able to demonstrate financial need and be able to provide supporting documentary evidence at the time of application, e.g. details of income tested Commonwealth income support payment, such as Youth Allowance, Austudy, ABSTUDY benefits, or other details of their financial circumstances. Selection of the successful candidate will be made according to academic merit and financial need. Academic merit will be determined according to applicants’ cumulative Grade Point Average [GPA] for the preceding years.
One scholarship is available to a student admitted to the Bachelor Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery program in 2012 from another program within the University of Adelaide. Students must be undertaking study on a full time basis as a Commonwealth Supported student at the University of Adelaide. The scholarship is valued at $5,000 per annum for the duration of the degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery up to a maximum of six years.
Application deadline is 4 May 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- The International Postgraduate Research Scholarship by University of Adelaide, Australia
- Business, Economics and Law Undergraduate Scholarships by University of Adelaide, Australia
- Resthaven Postgraduate Scholarship 2012 by University of Adelaide, Australia
- Adelaide Graduate Research Scholarships (AGRS), Australia
- Adelaide Scholarship International (ASI) 2011 for Master and PhD Research Studies, Australia