Karnataka Biotechnology Aptitude Test (KBAT) for Admission of students to Biotechnology Finishing Schools (BTFS) for post graduate diploma in specialized biotechnology-related job-oriented courses. Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India has agreed to extend a fellowship support of Rs. 5000/- per month to every student who is admitted to the BTFS program.
Candidates must have a minimum of 50% in Masters degree from Universities of the state or any other University recognized as equivalent in Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Bioinformatics or any other life science related courses; B.E./B.Tech. – Biotechnology, Bioinformatics; Bachelor of Pharmacy, Agriculture, Veterinary, MBBS and BDS are also eligible to apply. Candidates who have appeared for the M.Sc/B.E. final exams can also apply. Upon selection, a provisional degree certificate should be submitted to the respective colleges within two weeks of course commencement.
Application deadline is August 2, 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit the below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme in Department of Biotechnology, India
- 12 PhD Fellowships in Chemistry/Biotechnology Germany
- Scholarships-Open Positions: CLIB-Graduate Cluster for Industrial Biotechnology – Germany
- Biotechnology Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme in Thailand
- Innovative Young BioTechnologist Award (IYBA) 2010, India