This is a prestigious two-way international exchange program between the University of Cape Town and Yale University supporting outstanding students with demonstrated leadership potential from the world’s finest educational institutions to spend an academic year at Yale University pursuing independent research.
-Must be registered at the University of Cape Town for the period 2012 and 2013 for a Masters or Doctoral programme Demonstrated commitment to serious research, and a potential for leadership.
-The main objective of the program is to identify and help foster potential “citizen ambassadors” who will participate in guiding the world toward a more peaceful order, thus we are funding both the proposal and the “person.”
-Competition is open to University of Cape Town graduate and professional students, graduating graduate students and graduating seniors conducting research (ie those at Master or PhD level) in economics, political science, international relations, law, global health, business and finance, management, environmental policy or contemporary history, with preference for topics of contemporary, applied, institutional relevance to issues of war and peace, economic growth or stagnation.
Application Deadline is February 10th 2012
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Masters and PhD Scholarships in Engineering Studies 2011 By The University of Cape Town South Africa
- UCT/CSIR Fellowship Programme 2011 by Cape Town University, South Africa
- The Simon Nicks Sustainability Scholarship 2011-12 by University of Cape Town, South Africa
- Scholarship for Postgraduate (Honours, Masters & Doctoral) Students by University of Cape Town, Africa
- Postdoctoral Fellows in University of the Western Cape – South Africa