The Frank Stell Scholarship was established in 1959. The fund was bequeathed by Frank Stell of Halifax to provide scholarships tenable at the University of Leeds for the study of Biology, Agricultural Science or Social and Political Science.
- Applicants MUST first submit a research degree study application form and be in receipt of a University BANNER ID Number to be eligible for a Frank Stell Scholarship.
-Applications without a valid University ID Number will be rejected.
- These awards are only available to nationals from the UK and EU and are not open to applicants who are liable to pay academic fees at the international fee rate;
- Applicants must hold a First Degree at undergraduate level equivalent to at least a UK Upper Second Class Honours degree. Applicants should either have graduated with the appropriate First Degree or be in their final year of study;
- Applicants whose first language is not English must meet the University’s English Language requirements. Some Schools require a standard of English higher than the University minimum;
-These awards are not open to individuals who have already been awarded a Doctoral degree or equivalent qualification.
Application deadline is 1 June 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit the below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- UK Transport Master’s Scholarship by University of Leeds, UK
- European Transport Scholarship for Masters Students by University of Leeds, UK
- Social Enrichment Scholarship in University of Leeds 2011, UK
- CETL Scholarships in Applied and Professional Ethics by University of Leeds, UK
- Frank Wallace Scholarship by University of Bath, UK