You can apply for a scholarship at the University of Westminster if you have been offered either a conditional or unconditional place but please note that you must apply for the scholarship before your course starts.
These generous awards are aimed at fully funding you if you are from a developing country and will study a full-time Masters degree at the University. Particular preference will be given to you if you can demonstrate how the knowledge you acquire from your studies will aid the development of your own country.
Amount Details: Full tuition fee waivers, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London.
Eligibility Details: You must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time Masters degree.
Criteria: Academic excellence, development potential and financial need. The deadline for scholarship applications for January 2011 is 1 November 2010 unless otherwise specified.
Application Deadline is 1 November 2010
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- 3 Postgraduate (Masters or Research Degree) Scholarships in English – UK
- The University of Manchester Scholarships for Study Chemistry Degree Course – UK
- Dual Degree Program Scholarships Grant by Athabasca University, Soochow University in China & Canada
- Undergraduate Degree Scholarships in Tanzania Government by Algeria
- Master Scholarships at University of Twente for International Students – Netherlands