The “Wireless & Cable” (WiCa) research group (www.wica.intec.ugent.be) is the expertise center of the Department of Information Technology of Ghent University/IBBT (Interdisciplinary Institute for BroadBand Technology) in Belgium for research within the domain of personalized software systems.
WiCa is currently offering the opportunity for a researcher to explore the field of mobile, location aware personalized applications. This research includes the creation of a theoretical framework describing new ways of personalization on mobile devices. The research also includes the creation of prototype applications using several state of the art mobile and server side technologies that allow the processing of big data sets.
Application Deadline is 2011-09-30
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- PhD Scholarship in the Department of Internal Medicine 2011 at University of Ghent, Belgium
- PhD Position in Cognitive Networking Solutions at Ghent University – Belgium
- Lund University offers PhD Studentship in Physics 2011, Sweden
- The Adelle and Erwin Tomash Fellowship in The History of Information Technology – USA
- PhD-Student Position in Chalmers University of Technology – Sweden