A funded position for a graduate student (both MSc and PhD will be considered) is available from now on in the field of Wireless Communications and Signal processing.
The candidate should have a Bachelor degree in Electrical/Electronic/Computer Engineering to be considered for the Masters program.
To be considered for the PhD program, a Masters degree in Electrical/Electronic/Computer/Telecommunications Engineering and experience with signal modulation, coding, Orthogonal frequency division multiplexing (OFDM), and multi-input and multi-out (MIMO) are required. Knowledge of random variables, Kalman filter, and game theory will be an asse
How to Apply: Send via email to jahangir.hossain-at-ubc.ca.
For Application Deadline please Contact to Employer
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Research Fellowship in Underwater Acoustic Signal Processing, Pakistan
- Biomedical Signal Processing PhD Fellowship in France
- RAFT’s Recreation and Academic Field Trips Achievement Prize 2011-12, New Zealand
- BBG Communications Award – USA and Canada
- Africa Initiative Graduate Research Grant 2011, Canada