The faculty of Medicine of Hasselt University and the regional hospitals ‘Jessa Ziekenhuis (Hasselt)’ and ‘Ziekenhuis Oost-Limburg (ZOL, Genk)’, which collaborate intensively, wish to strengthen medical scientific research in Limburg. Within the framework of a project (supported by ‘Limburg Sterk Merk’), 2 positions for a PhD Student are available.
Candidates will perform research in order to prepare a PhD thesis in (bio)medical research, specifically in one of the following domains: anesthesia (with a focus on brain diseases), gynaecology/fertility or oncology. Candidates will collaborate in a research project that aims at better understanding disease processes in order to develop new concepts that can be translated into clinical practice. Candidates will work closely together with the medical services of the hospitals ‘Jessa’ and ‘ZOL’.
Application Deadline is 15 August 2011.
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Ghent University offers PhD Studentship in Information Technology 2011, Belgium
- PhD Scholarship in the Department of Internal Medicine 2011 at University of Ghent, Belgium
- PhD Studentship in School of Medicine 2011 at The University of Manchester, UK
- Lund University offers PhD Studentship in Physics 2011, Sweden
- Postdoctoral Research Positions in the Department of Information technology 2011-12 in Ghent University, Belgium