University of Wisconsin System offers various scholarships for the student enrolled as undergraduate at a UW system institution and must be resident of Calumet County who has graduated from Calumet County high school.
-Resident of Calumet County who has graduated from Calumet County high school.
-Enrolled as undergraduate at a UW system institution.
-Must demonstrate financial need: (It is necessary to have a 2012-2013 FAFSA on file and provide a copy of the Student Aid Report (SAR) with the scholarship application).
-Demonstrate scholastic achievement.
-Demonstrate good character as evidenced through extracurricular activities and leadership skills.
Application deadline is 15 June, 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit the below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- The Ruth Taylor Scholarship Awards, USA
- AAUW Santa Fe Scholarship for Women by University of New Mexico, USA
- Salt Lake CAP Head Start Scholarship by University of Utah, USA
- 2012 Barnes-Travis Arts Scholarship for Middle and High School Students, USA
- Texas Scholarship for High School Seniors 2012, USA