This award provides between £1,000-2,000 towards the cost of postgraduate tuition fees. It is available (dependent on eligibility) for 1 year.Shortlisted applicants may be invited to attend a formal interview and successful applicants will be informed following the appropriate deadline.
-are from India
-can demonstrate an excellent academic record and an active contribution to business and society
- meet the School’s academic and English language entry requirements
- have received and accepted an offer of a place on a postgraduate masters programme in accounting, international business, human resource management, entrepreneurship, marketing and international management and paid the required deposit.
Application Deadline is 25 October 2012
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- The Henley Business School Scholarship 2012 by University of Reading, UK
- Duan-Zu Scholarship by Henley Business School, University of Reading, UK
- Huck Centre Scholarship for Business Studies 2011 in University of Reading UK
- The Dean’s Scholarship 2013 by University of Reading, UK
- University of Westminster and Scindia School (India) Scholarship 2011, UK