The College Access Foundation Inland Empire Scholarship and Student Support Service Program is available on a competitive basis to freshman students from the Inland Empire attending the University of California Riverside or the California State University, San Bernardino. All students must reside in Riverside or San Bernardino counties and have participated in a College Preparation Program. Award amounts are to be determined annually based on Financial Award Letters with the possibility of renewal in 2013-14, 2014-15 and 2015-16.
-Be of Hispanic heritage.
-Be a U.S. citizen, legal permanent resident or eligible non-U.S. citizen
-Be a full-time freshman student at University of California, Riverside (UCR) or California State University, San Bernardino (CSUSB) during the 2012-2013 academic year
-Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.50 on a 4.0 scale Must currently reside in the California counties of Riverside or San Bernardino
-All Majors allowed Participate in one of the following College Preparation Programs
-Be willing to participate in ongoing Retention and Support Services from UCR or CSUSB during the four years of college
- Must apply for federal financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
-Must demonstrate financial need.
Application deadline is April 9, 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- College Access Renewal 2010 Scholarship in Cal-SOAP by Marysville
- ABC-Dayton Education Foundation College Scholarship, USA
- Trinity College Foundation General Excellence Scholarship 2013, Australia
- AHBAI Scholarship for College Bound Students by Fred Luster, Sr. Education Foundation, Chicago
- Forest Foundation Dance Scholarship 2012 at Columbia College Chicago, USA