Cardiff Business School is pleased to announce a number of scholarships for international postgraduate students commencing their studies in September 2012.Five scholarships are available to students normally resident in India enrolling on any of the School’s Postgraduate Taught Degree Programmes. They will be awarded on merit, taking into account prior academic performance as well as the potential benefit of postgraduate study and the scholarship award for both the scholar and his/her community.
Students normally resident in India enrolling on any of the School’s Postgraduate Taught Degree Programmes. Students wishing to apply for this scholarship must submit a written application (300 words maximum) stating why they believe they are deserving of a scholarship.
Application deadline is 22nd July 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit the below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Henley Business School Scholarship India by University of Reading, UK
- Scholarship for Indian Students by Bournemouth University, UK
- PhD Scholarships in Business and Management by University of Kent, UK
- ESRC Doctoral Studentships in Language-Based Area Studies by Cardiff University, UK
- Director’s European Scholarship by Kent Business School, UK