Up to seven scholarships are available with a value of £3,000.The scholarships are awarded on academic merit and not on the basis of financial need.To be eligible, applicant: be applying for one of the above Masters degrees; commence the degree in October 2012 (awards cannot be deferred to subsequent years); and be classified as paying “overseas” (non-EU) tuition fees. Current Sussex undergraduate international students are eligible to apply. If applicant is awarded one of these scholarships you may not also hold a Chancellor’s International Scholarship. Awards will be made at the discretion of the Department.
Have applied for a place to start on one of the given taught postgraduate degrees.Applications for places on these degree programmes must be made on the Sussex Postgraduate Application form.
-Be assessed as liable to pay fees at the “overseas” (non-EU) rate.
-Have sufficient funds to meet your tuition fees and living expenses, after taking account of the possible award of an Informatics Masters Scholarship.
-Have completed the scholarship application form in full including the personal statement.
Application Deadline is May 1, 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Climate Change Scholarships by University of Sussex, UK
- Postdoctoral Fellowship In The Area of DNA Repair, University of Sussex, UK
- Informatics UK/EU Master’s Scholarships by the University of Edinburgh, UK
- Informatics International Master’s Scholarships by University of Edinburgh, UK
- University of Warwick International Office Masters Scholarships 2012, UK