The Japan College of Rheumatology (JCR) will provide a grant to attend the 55th Annual General Assembly and Scientific Meeting of the Japan College of Rheumatology (JCR2011) and the 20th international Rheumatology Symposium in Tokyo on April 24-27 2011. The purpose of the JCR2011 international scholarship is to encourage young scientists and medical doctors under 40 years old other than Japanese to refine their knowledge of rheumatology and send their original scientific message to the world through the JCR annual meeting.
Ⅰ．The offer is valid only for::
1. Scientists or medical doctors under 40 years old at the last day of the Congress (27th of April 2011)
2. Those who do not reside in Japan (except Japanese citizenship)
* Those who have ever received the JCR scholarship award are also eligible to apply, as long as requirements above are satisfied.
II. Scholarship grant:
Maximum ¥150,000 (one hundred fifty thousand Japanese yen) / person + complimentary registration and hotel accommodation during the meeting
- From an Asian country: ¥100,000 (one hundred thousand Japanese yen)
- From non Asian country: ¥150,000 (one hundred fifty thousand Japanese yen) Maximum 15 grants are prepared
III．Guidelines for making a Submission:
Abstracts relating rheumatology should be submitted by e-mail following instructions listed below.
1. Abstract should be submitted according to the form which JCR offer. Please refer to “Abstract Submission Sheet of JCR2011 International Scholarship”
2. CV (certainly included full name (first name, middle name and family name) and date of birth) should be submitted along with an abstract.
3. Information about your affiliation, TEL & FAX number and e-mail address should be disclosed.
4. Abstracts must contain new, previously unpublished results.
5. Abstracts should be submitted in English. It should be no longer than 2,250 letters in length (for the body of the abstract), and no more than 2,400 letters in total when the title, coauthor names (including affiliations) are included.
6. Abstracts should not include diagrams, charts and reference citations.
7. Choose the session your abstract will be presented.
* Final decision will be made by JCR Committee on International Affairs.:
i. Basic session (B)
ii. Clinical session (C)
November 15, 2010, 9:00 a.m.
V. Evaluation and Announcement:
Your paper will be reviewed by JCR Committee on international affairs and final decision will be made by JCR2011 Scientific Committee and notified to all awardees by December 31, 2010.
Those who receive a scholarship, oral presentation at JCR2011 Congress will be required. Presentation details will be announced by the scientific program committee of JCR2011.
JCR Committee on International Affairs:
Japan College of Rheumatology (JCR)
1-1-24 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0001, Japan
JCR2011 official Website
Application Deadline is December 31, 2010.
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Sato International Scholarship Foundation(SISF) – Japan
- Kyoto University International Doctoral Scholarship in Energy Science – Japan
- Sato International Scholarship Foundation – Japan
- International Doctoral Program in Energy Science at Kyoto University – Japan
- 2011 INPEX Scholarship for International Students – Japan