UOK eagerly welcomes overseas students, at all levels. UOK treasures the educational, socio-economic, political and developmental advantages that the international students bring with them to the university. In return, we will make sure that the foreign students will receive the best education possible at the UOK. Most international students who come to study in Islamic Republic of Iran have to pay tuition fees and should be prepared to support their living and other costs while studying at the UOK. Sanandaj is a reasonably affordable city to live and the UOK helps the students with accommodation and several other services.
-Holding a valid degree/certificate in the previous level.
-Minimum GPA of 12/20, or equivalent, is required for admission to Bachelor’s Degree.
-Persian/English Language Proficiency. Some postgraduate programs may be offered in English.
-Certain pre-requisite courses might be necessary to be taken by some departments.
Application Deadline is June 30, 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- University of Fribourg Research and PhD Level Scholarships, Switzerland
- 2012 TUMS Scholarship Program in Medical Sciences by Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Iran
- Loughborough University Graduate School International Scholarships, UK
- Masters, PhD Scholarships for International Students in Graduate Training Centre of Neuroscience – Germany
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS PhD Level Courses at Roma Tre University – Italy