The Japanese Grant Aid for Human Resource Development Scholarship (JDS) program has been started in Vietnam since 2000. Up to now, total of 304 fellows have been sent to Japan under the program.
JDS program is now inviting potential applicants who understand its aims and are interested in 2-2.5 year master degree program at Japanese accepting universities for the academic year 2012-2013.The program will be instructed in English. The number of fellows is 30 per year.
JDS Program Details:
The JDS program consists of “Sub-Program” and “Component” as the priority field of study, which correspond to and deal with the target priority issues for the social and economic development of Vietnam. The fellows of the JDS program in Vietnam are selected from the Public Sector whose mission is closely related to the “Sub-Program” and “Component”. This approach gives its most importance on “Selection and Concentration” on the target priority development issues, securing further effectiveness and efficiencies of the program.
Citizen of Vietnam and residing in Vietnam at the time of application;
2. Between the age of 24 and 34 as of April 1, 2012; (For the component “Development of Legal Framework”, between the age of 24 and 39)
3. Must be government officials
4. Required at least two years (including at least six months at current organization) of full-time work experience; 4. Has bachelor degree;
5. Has a good command of English (TOEFL score of 500 / IELTS 5.0 or higher);
6. Has not been obtained Master degree under the support of a foreign scholarship;
7. Must not be serving in the military.
Application Deadline is October 14, 2011
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.