These scholarships are valued at $1,000 each, and are designed to reward the outstanding academic achievement of Alberta post-secondary students who are continuing into their second, third or fourth year of post-secondary studies.
-Have a minimum GPA of 3.2.
-Be entering second, third, or fourth year of post secondary studies at an Alberta institution in September 2012.
-Have completed at least 80% of a full course load (i.e. at least 24 units of course weight) in the previous year of postsecondary studies (September 2011 to April 2012) be enrolled full-time in at least one term in the 2012-2013 academic year.
Application deadline is September 15, 2012 and December 31, 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit the below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Alberta Centennial Premier’s Scholarship, Canada
- Alberta Apprenticeship and Industry Training Scholarship, Canada
- 2011 University of Alberta General Undergraduate Scholarships Canada
- AAEA Master’s Scholarship by University of Alberta, Canada
- Alberta Blue Cross 50th Anniversary Bursary by Athabasca University, Canada