For over 30 years, the College of ACES has awarded Jonathan Baldwin Turner (JBT) Scholarships to outstanding incoming freshmen on the basis of their academic achievements, leadership potential and interest in an ACES major. JBT Scholarships are renewable and have a potential value of $10,000 over four years.
Students with a composite ACT score of at least 29 or a class ranking in the upper 10 percent at the end of their junior year of high school, are invited to apply for this scholarship.
Application Deadline is February 1, 2012
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- American Copy Editors Society Scholarships By ACES Education Foundation – USA
- Sri Lanka Telecom/ACES Scholarships Programme
- Grote Chemistry Scholarship 2012 for Incoming Freshmen by University of Tennessee, USA
- International Undergraduate Scholarships 2011 by Humber College, Canada
- International Scholarships for Students in Linfield College, USA