The engagement for the projects is purely on temporary basis for the period of duration of the project.It is not an appointment with the institute and will not confer any right of the incumbent to any claim implicit or explicit on any position. Appointment will be initially for a period of one year to be extended further depending upon satisfactory performance of the incumbent and is co-terminus with the project.
Post graduation in Life Science with first class.NET/GATE examination qualified.
Desirable Qualification: Candidates having experience in miRNA analysis, RNA isolation, human cell culture and isolation of mitochondria from human cells will be given preference.
Application Deadline is 20 July, 2011
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Junior Researcher – PhD Student in Cell Biology-Systems Biology (M/F) – Luxembourg
- Junior Research Fellowship 2010, MNNIT India
- Junior Research Fellowship 2010 at Central Institute of Fisheries Technology, India
- PRL Junior Research Fellowship India
- Junior Research Fellowship in Indian Space Research Organisation – India