The Scholarships were established in 2000 and are financed by Kiwiplan NZ Limited, and IT (Information Technology) company, specialising in computer systems for the paper packaging industry. Up to three Scholarships will be awarded to Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Computer Science; Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) in Information Systems; Bachelor of Engineering in Software Engineering; or appropriate Bachelor of Technology candidates, who have enrolled and have paid the fees, or arranged to pay the fees, for full-time study in the Department of Computer Science.
-GPA of 6.00 or above.
-Study and experience of direct relevance in computer science.
-Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
-Excellent verbal and written English language skills.
-Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
-Excellent project management and problem solving skills.
-Demonstrated skills as a self-starter.
-Interest in the development of software for manufacturing industries.
Application deadline is 31/07/2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit the below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Penny Peng Wang Scholarship by University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Murray Scholarship in Mechanical Engineering by University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Tomorrow Consulting BBIM Scholarship by University of Auckland Business School, New Zealand
- Doctoral Scholarship in Children Physical Activity, Auckland University of Technology – New Zealand
- Doctoral Scholarship in Children Physical Activity, Auckland UNiversity of Technology – New Zealand