Applications are invited from Members and Fellows of the Faculty of Clinical Radiology of the Royal College of Radiologists for a Scholarship of up to £20,000, financed by the Kodak Radiology Fund established from money generously donated by Kodak Limited. The Scholarship is open to clinical radiologists holding appointments of any grade in the United Kingdom. The Scholarship is intended for a research or educational project in the United Kingdom or abroad and may be used to assist the undertaking of an MD. Due note will be taken of other sources of funding obtained by applicants. At the end of the Scholarship, the successful applicant will be required to render a report to the Royal College of Radiologists. This report will be made available to Kodak Limited and the successful applicant may be invited to give a presentation to Kodak Limited.
-The Scholarship is open to clinical radiologists holding appointments of any grade in the United Kingdom
-The Scholarship is intended for a research or educational project in the United Kingdom or abroad and may be used to assist the undertaking of an MD.
Application deadline is 29 June 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit the below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Undergraduate Veterinary Scholarship for International Students at The Royal Veterinary College – UK
- KODAK Student Scholarship Program 2011, USA
- Undergraduate Elective Bursaries 2012 for UK Medical Students, UK
- Claire Godfrey Postgraduate Fund Scholarship by King’s College London, UK
- Joint Royal Holloway/Marshall Scholarships 2011, UK