The Leo Baeck Fellowship Programme is an international fellowship programme for doctoral candidates pursuing research into the history and culture of German-speaking Jewry. Every year, the programme offers up to 12 junior researchers the opportunity to spend a year working on research at the location of their choice. During the course of the year’s programme the fellows get together for two seminars at which they discuss their work with eminent academics.
•University degree(s) with excellent marks •Date of latest degree not before February 2009 •Formal qualification for doctoral studies •Doctoral research project focussing on the history and culture of German-speaking Jewry
Application Deadline is 1st February 2012
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- German-Iraqi Scholarship for Master and PhD Studies 2011, Germany
- United Nations Fellowship Programme – Germany
- PhD Studentship at German Cancer Research Center 2011, Germany
- The Intajour Fellowship Programme for Journalists 2011, Germany
- Postdoctoral Research in Biomedical by German Cancer Research Center, Germany