In affiliation with Leonardo/ISAST, The Center for Image Science is pleased to announce their continued cooperation with a half-tuition scholarship for the Master of Arts (MA) course in MediaArtHistories, for the start in November 2012.The scholarship enables continued academic education, the expansion of theoretical-analytical competence with contemporary digital art and its media. Through the support of the post-graduate student in MediaArtHistories, Leonardo/ISAST and the Center for Image Science will actively contribute to the advance of the understanding of the histories of media art, science and technology.
Requirements for acceptance to the masters program: bachelor’s degree, its equivalent or a higher degree, or relevant professional qualification with through work experience.
Application deadline is July 31, 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit the below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Deseret Digital Media Scholarship 2011, USA
- Media, Arts and Design Scholarship by University of Westminster, UK
- Media Policy Fellowships for Arab Countries in Transition by AUC , Egypt
- Media, Film and Music Masters Scholarships by University of Sussex, UK
- Career Development Fellowship in Media and Democracy 2011 by University of Oxford, UK